My Coolsculpting Results With Before And After Photos

before and after photos coolsculptingI almost canceled this appointment because I got all up in my head about being lazy and that I could take care of this problem myself. But I started talking to CosmetiCare about this treatment way before summer. Then in June I lost a bunch of weight but my stomach pooch was still there. It was what I needed to realize that sometimes working out can only get you so far. Rosie took some before photos of the flanks area she was going to target.

In some extremely rare cases, individuals have been resistant to the treatment. 5 lbs. of their original weight in their “after” photo unless otherwise noted. Click here for clinical information. Are you wondering if CoolSculpting is the right solution for you? Click the button below to take a short quiz and find out.

CoolSculpting® is an innovative treatment option for patients who wish to reduce the appearance of excess fat throughout target areas of their body. The revolutionary technology works by cooling away the unwanted fat cells in a specialized way that does not harm the surrounding tissue. The procedure is a quick, easy, and FDA-approved way to achieve a more defined body contour. In the weeks that follow the procedure, your body will naturally process and rid itself the dead fat cells, resulting in a slimmer, more youthful appearance. To develop a better understanding of the potential results of a CoolSculpting® treatment, please view our before and after images below.

Click here to contact CoolSculpting Experts by Sensational Skin and set up a consultation. This 17 year old girl wanted to treat the “inch she had to pinch.” Her pouch around her lower abs and love handles caused her to feel insecure in tight clothing. Now there’s no more “muffin” over the top of her jeans and fitted tops fit better.

She was also bothered by her legs. Individual results may vary. Click here to contact CoolSculpting Experts by Sensational Skin and set up a consultation. This 54 year old man wanted to get rid of his “spare tire.” HIs love handles and lower abdomen caused a bulge over his pants or the “donut look”. After Coolsculpting, the inch he had to pinch around the midsection was eliminated without invasive procedures.

If you're wondering what kind of results are possible, you're in the right place. These CoolSculpting before and after photos will give you a good feel for what's possible. Results & Patient Experience May Vary (Disclaimer): Many patients start to notice results after 21 days with full results occurring over a period of 8 weeks as your body naturally eliminates the fat cells frozen during treatment.

“CoolSculpting was one of the best decisions I have made to improve the stubborn areas that diet and exercise were not helping. The saddlebags and obliques are the areas that I noticed most. I really wanted more of a curved look and CoolSculpting helped achieve that. I loved it and would definitely do it again! “I felt very comfortable and at home both with Kristen and The Spa MD. She was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions honestly.

I can’t express how highly I will recommend to anyone looking for a change, I actually already have passed on his information to a couple ladies. The results are more than I imagined and I only had my surgery Nov 15, 2017 (2 weeks ago). I never had to take any of my pain medicine which as my first surgery ever I didn’t expect it to be so perfect! Thank you again to you Dr Ciaravino and his lovely beautiful staff for making me feel comfortable before and after. Look forward to seeing you guys in 3 months.

Dr Ciaravino and his staff exceeded my expectations. I have several of my friends whose gone to him for augmentations and recommended him. I couldn’t be more pleased! From the scheduling over the phone for the consultation to the post-op appointment, choosing this practice is by far the best decision I made for myself.

before and after photos coolsculpting

One of the things I’ve found is that you really need to make an appointment at CosmetiCare for a consultation. Many times I go in with an idea of what I want for a treatment to find out that they suggest something that would be even better for me. I know that these treatments can cost a lot of money so you really want to be certain you are going to get results!

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post