Are There Any Side Effects?

coolsculpting does it workWhat If I Need More Than One Treatment in the Same Area? Most CoolSculpting providers wait about 1 to 3 months to see if an area would benefit from being treated again. You'll want to consult with your provider to determine if treating the area again will help you reach your goals. What is the First Step to Getting Treatment? The first step in the treatment process is an assessment.

When I had fat transfer, the doctor used liposuction to remove fat from my abdomen to inject into my face. Now, I know for a fact that the fat was removed from my body, but I did not have any improvement in body conturing. To conture my shape he would have needed to suction out more fat.

The results were still present six months after the treatment. Frozen, dead fat cells are excreted out of the body through the liver within several weeks of treatment, revealing full results of fat loss within three months. It can also reduce the appearance of cellulite on the legs, buttocks, and arms.

My entire treatment consisted of the same size applicator - the small one - hence my upper legs and thighs still have some “issues” that I needed to address. This time my CoolSculpting experience was very different. Dr. Tan knowledgeably pointed out the areas where my legs needed the most help and was also able to identify the areas of where a reduction of fat from my previous CoolSculpting treatments could be seen. Since Halley Medical Aesthetics offers a complete series of CoolAdvantage applicators, Dr. Tan was able to prescribe me a custom tailored approach to achieving my desired outcome.

However, the user should ensure they look for more details about the Coolsculpting fat freezing procedure and features used. This will ensure that the user has the right choice on the procedure before introducing it into the body. This also ensures that it is safe and can be able to achieve the desired results to the user before buying the procedure.

Once a patient has been assessed, marking the peak areas of fat and applying a protective pad to the skin, the device is applied to the marked areas for treatment. After the cooling device is applied, the patient experiences a gentle suction to the skin, almost like a vacuum. Initially the skin becomes cold, but after a few minutes, the treatment area becomes completely numb.

Smartlipo and similar laser liposuction techniques are far more effective at fat removal than Coolsculpting. Not happy with your Coolsculpting results? We always feel that these patients would have been better served if they had just done internal laser liposuction or tumescent liposuction right from the start. It would ultimately have saved them time and money. Contact American Lipo Centers First! Before you have any type of liposuction procedure contact American Lipo Centers and let us answer any questions you may have. We are a nationally recognized as a top laser liposuction provider using only experienced and highly skilled cosmetic surgeons.

Why is it that more than six million CoolSculpting procedures have been performed around the world? No Preparation Needed: You don’t have to take any steps to prepare for the procedure. Just show up on your appointed day and time. Virtually No Pain or Discomfort: The CoolSculpting procedure is gentle and non-invasive.

Trust me I have also purchased and tried other types of discounted “fatfreeze” packages at other clinics and the results will NOT be the same. The way my upper legs and thighs look have been bothering me for quite some time now. I went to Halley Medical Aesthetics with the intention that I would be tightening my “sagging”, “cellulite” infested legs.

coolsculpting does it work
Some might argue that CoolSculpting is merely a pricey cosmetic procedure that does very little to improve one’s overall health. Interestingly, cold exposure, which has been used for curative purposes since the ancient Roman ice-baths, does appear to result in a statistical reduction in illness in some clinical trials. One thing is for sure: weight loss won’t cease to generate massive public interest anytime soon.

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post